Dahua HCVR7216AN-4M Tribrid HDCVI DVR (8 x HDCVI/Analog, 16+8 x IP), 2XHDD
Dahua HCVR7216AN-4M Tribrid HDCVI DVR Pro Series
- Tribrid capability: Each channel supports HDCVI/Analog/IP Video input
- 16-channel HCVI/Analog interface
- 4MP @15FPS HDCVI recording, 1080P @25fps max all channels,
- IP: Up to 8 ch. IP, 5MP max recording
- 2x SATA interface up to 6TB
- VGA/HDMI up to 3840x2160 output, +Spot-out
- 16-ch synchronous playback
- Intelligent analytics supported: Smart Search, Tripwire, Intrusion, Abandoned/Missing, Face Detection etc.
- Free IP monitoring software available
Smart Codec, H.264+ can reduce up to 70% bit rate and storage requirements without having to invest in new cameras.
HDCVI/CVBS Auto-detect The HCVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The HCVR supports 5MP HD resolution (2560 x 1920) IPC input for recording, live viewing.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a predetermined line has been crossed.
It is a type technology being used in a variety of applications that search or identify individuals which show front cameras.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
DOWNLOAD DATASHEET of DATASHEET DHI-HCVR7204/08/16AN-4MUser manual