1. General information
Expresstime Ltd. with headquarters at via Tallinn 13615, Pinna 8 (Estonia), ("MEGATEH") is the Data Controller, that is, the subject which decides how and why to process your personal data.
2. The categories of personal data that MEGATEH collects and processes when you browse or purchase on megateh.eu are as follows:
- we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on megateh.eu such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
- we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested;
- upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- we collect information about your browsing on megateh.eu, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page
- in the event that you provide personal data of third parties to MEGATEH, for example in cases where you decide to purchase a product to be delivered to a friend, MEGATEH will arrange for the third party to deliver the Privacy Notice at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to the discipline regarding the protection of personal data.
We inform you that MEGATEH does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access megateh.eu and use the services offered by MEGATEH, you declare that you are of legal age.
3. MEGATEH collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conclude and execute the purchase agreement for the products offered on megateh.eu
- registration on the site and use of the services offered to registered users.
- provision of the services offered on megateh.eu
- management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products
- subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions.
- only with your consent, MEGATEH will be able to personalise your experience as a registered user on megateh.eu, proposing previews and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests.
4. Your MEGATEH profile
When creating your MEGATEH, we offer you the possibility to use the following services:
- My orders: follow the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see your order history.
- My data: manage your registration data.
- My addresses: save or modify your addresses to always have them available and complete your purchases faster.
With your express consent, MEGATEH will be able to customise your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse on megateh.eu as a registered user, based on your interests, orders.
To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allow us to perform the activities described above, we invite you to access the "My profile" section of your MEGATEH and, if you deem it necessary, to update them.
6. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories:
- Installers and service engineers: so that they can book appointments with you and provide installation and product maintenance services.
- Delivery companies: to deliver products that you have ordered from us.
- Other service providers and advisors: such as companies that support our IT, help us analyse the data we hold, process payments, send communications to our customers, provide us with legal or financial advice and generally help us deliver our services to you.
- Market research: occasionally we may ask our market research partners to contact our customers to help us find out how to improve our products and services.
- The Government or regulators: where we are required to do so by law or to assist with their investigations.
- Police and law enforcement: to assist with the investigation and prevention of crime.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
7. Transferring your personal information internationally
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Union. Some of these jurisdictions require different levels of protection in respect of personal information and, in certain instances, the laws in those countries may be less protective than the jurisdiction you are typically resident
8. How long do we keep the data?
- We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the processing purpose
- Registered user: We will keep your personal information for as long as you have an account with us. After you close your account with us we will keep your personal information for a reasonable period to maintain our records and legal obligations to you.
- The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date
- Other data used to personalise the site: as long as the user does not request the termination of the activity
- the right toinformed about how your personal information is being used;
- the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing messages;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you; and
- the right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal information where the processing does not comply with applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the 'Contact' section